Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Essilor Group, Cooper Road, Thornbury, Bristol, BS35 3UW
1) This prize draw is open to anyone who completes the WLC customer survey in the UK and Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Essilor Group, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2) Entry into this prize draw closes at 23:59 pm on 7th April 2023.
3) Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. The promoter is not responsible for technical problems with its survey.
4) The prize is a £100 Love2shop gift voucher.
5) There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prizes, except in the event of circumstances outside its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize alternatives of equal or greater value.
6) Winner selection and notification: The winner will be selected at random under independent supervision and notified by email within 7 working days of the prize draw closing date.
7) Winners will have 14 calendar days to contact the Promoter to claim their prize. The winner will need to provide their practice address. In the event that winner does not respond or does not wish to take up the prize the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner using the same methodology as above.
8) The Promoter will send the prize to the winner within 28 calendar days of the draw by first class post.
9) Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion or provide a different prize of equivalent or higher value and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter will endeavour to ensure that the winner is not unnecessarily disappointed.
10) Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners nominated by their employer.
11) The winning practice name and county can be obtained by contacting the marketing team at Essilor Group, Cooper Road, Thornbury, Bristol, BS35 3UW by 28th April 2023.
12) The laws of England and Wales apply to this promotion and the courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction.
13) The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the prize draw and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with current Data Protection legislation.
14) The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this prize draw or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
15) Income tax may be payable on the value of any prize awarded as a result of this prize draw and any tax liability shall be that of the recipient. National insurance may be payable on the value of any prizes awarded to employees and any NIC liability shall be that of the employing Practice. The Practice will be responsible for any employer reporting obligations in respect of tax and NIC. Information regarding the cost per person can be obtained from the Promoter shortly after the prize draw closes. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for tax or NIC reporting or liabilities.
16) In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of this promotion, the decision by the Promoter shall be final.